Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday America!





You go Papa Nichols!!
 
In honor of the fourth and my home country, I'm keeping this post pretty short and all in English. It occurred to me waking up this morning that this is my last 4th of July in the USA until 2015 :O Sometimes it's the little things that can make you miss your home country the most :/

Anyways, I've just recovered from the most intense Facebook commenting session I've ever been a part of! What started as a post in my AFS Italy group turned into a 4 hour long, 302 comment jamboree! It was so great to get to talk to some of the AFS kids that I haven't really met yet, especially my fellow American AFSers  who I CANNOT WAIT to meet in NYC :D We are also going to try and start a YouTube channel featuring weekly or monthly videos from all of us on different topics about our exchange! (more to come on that later) I truly believe the 2013-2014 AFS Italy group will be the best group of kids Italy or any other country has ever seen <3

Behold the start of the epic comment section
 
Other than eating my weight in corn on the cob and macaroni salad later, today is going to be a pretty boring fourth (but I'm sure they'll be fireworks everywhere I turn tonight so that'll be fun)
 
 
Have a safe and amazing holiday everyone :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment