Total Pageviews

Friday, September 6, 2013

Switzerland what?!

Literally has an entire farmer's market within the airport.... America why you no do this??!!

Squeezing in a quick blog session as I'm waiting for my connecting flight out of the Zurich airport... In using their complimentary 60 minute wifi so gotta make it quick :p 

Something they didn't mention in orientation - how NASTY you feel after going 24 ish hours without a shower... Kind of want to go jump into the nearest river and just scrub a dub dub at the moment :p 

The flight went great though! The airplane food was so cute and tiny and I got to watch 2 movies and listen to an entire Lana Del Rey album :p So much has happened that this post has no personality and is just me listing facts but screw it - I'm eating macaroons in Switzerland betchezzzz ;) 

Flying over the lights of Paris was hands down the coolest thing I've done so far... How is it even possible that I'm here right now?!?!?!?

Even though it's 3am back in America, all of Switzerland is wide awake at 9 o clock and so far the jet lag hasn't set in yet (but I am running on like 6 hours of total sleep so that should get interesting) 

I have 3 hours to kill until my lay over so for now I'm just feeling pretty touristy and trying to comprehend the fact that I am in Europe....  

What were you doing an hour ago? Me? I was just flying over Switzerland is all


Ciao ciao <3

No comments:

Post a Comment