Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Super crazy 2am emotion time!!!

Woooooooooooo!!!! 

Ahajdodcksnandke

I'm sitting on my bedroom floor, it's currently 2:17... I wanna go to bed, but I gotta get that room clean :/

As you can tell, I am so beyond exhausted right now words can't even describe...

Yesterday I woke up at 6am to do useless school (as I now so fondly refer to it) and then to FINALLY run in my first and last XC race! I placed 9th out of 40ish girls too!!

 
My best fran.... Mao Ze Dong, JK inside joke her name is Maegan :p 




My udder bestay.... Squishy aka Alicia 

 By the time we got back it was 7:30 add an hour of last minute shopping and 2 hours of stargazing with meh boyf.... I didn't get home until 11pm :O

Currently, I have my suitcase packed, working on carry on and personal bag. The tricky part is divvying up what goes in where to meet what weight requirements and to ensure your access to it during Rome, basically it's a whole mess of complication :p

I always knew the day before I leave would be an emotional roller coaster, but I severely underestimated the power of said roller coaster! From laughter and annoyance, to tears and heart break... Today was just a melting pot of feels >____< 

You will NEVER meet a better group of kids than the students at Cocalico High School. They are hands down the most caring, supportive and loving people I know. You're all always in my heart and I hope that I'm always at least in the back of your minds :')

Well today is go day... The big D... DEPARTURE DAY MOTHER F ***ERS!!!

I'm not going to write this off as the best experience I will ever have in my life, because I plan on living a looong and full one (knock on wood) but I will say that as of my 16 years 8 months and 27 days on this planet, it's the most exciting thing to happen :) In the beginning I expect nothing less than to be rocked to my very core with culture shock, to struggle harder than I've ever struggled before, and to contemplate quitting on a daily basis. However, once I get over that initial hump, I expect to gain an entire new family, become fluent in a second language, and build relationships that will start to help me map out my future :) 

Things are looking very bright indeed :)

AFS 2013-2014


Let's do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment